Sunday, February 19, 2012

Paleo Pal Pancakes!

Marin was really exicted to get her Paleo Pals book in the mail! The next morning she hit the ground running, opened the book to the Paleo Pal Pancake recipe and asked to have them for breakfast. Together we whipped together these delicious pancakes!
2 ripe bananas (ripe)
6 eggs
1/3 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup coconut milk
1 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. cinnamon

I cooked the pancakes in a pan using coconut oil. Cooked about 2-3 minutes per side.

Personally, I enjoyed these more the next day. I topped them with sunflower seed butter, unsweetened applesauce, and coconut and ate them after a hard workout.

And, Marin told me she felt like a superhero after eating them!  :)


I am not a fan of eggs (I know...I know...)...I was a little timid to try these considering there are SIX eggs in the recipe. But, I couldn't even taste the eggs. GREAT recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment